MURRIETA, Calif. – As the worldwide high-performance electrical bike market continues to develop, KTM is happy to announce the launch of a READY TO RACE pilot program in North America involving the KTM FREERIDE E-XC, an electrical model of the already-familiar KTM FREERIDE 250R bike.
Via this pilot program, the KTM FREERIDE E-XC is on the market in restricted portions and offered solely by choose approved KTM sellers within the U.S. Every of the 11 choose dealerships have been licensed by KTM’s excessive voltage technical coaching with a purpose to service this new expertise.
Tom Etherington, VP of Gross sales, KTM North America, Inc.: “KTM has created this pilot program as a option to higher perceive the extent of client curiosity in electrical bikes, which is able to help us in future planning when contemplating serial manufacturing of electrical bikes within the coming years. The thrilling half for shoppers is that by this pilot program, the FREERIDE E-XC is on the market for a worth that’s considerably lower than these fashions would promote for outdoor of this program.”
The MSRP for the 2017 FREERIDE E-XC is $eight,299 and the bikes are arriving now in restricted portions by the next choose approved KTM sellers:
- Moto Metropolis KTM in Avondale, Ariz.
- three Bros KTM of Orange County in Costa Mesa, Calif.
- CJ KTM of Murrieta in Murrieta, Calif.
- KTM of Roseville in Roseville, Calif.
- Malcolm Smith Motorsports in Riverside, Calif.
- Elite Motorsports KTM in Loveland, Colo.
- Larsons Cycle in Cambridge, Minn.
- Edelman’s KTM in Troy, N.Y.
- Stable Efficiency KTM in Downingtown, Penn.
- Journey Powersports KTM in McKinney, Texas
- KTM of North Texas in Arlington, Texas
KTM North America, Inc. is proud to enterprise into the zero-emission automobile world with a function constructed bike that might open the door to new and thrilling driving areas and purposes sooner or later. For extra info on KTM’s supplier community, please go to www.ktm.com.