To get an in-person have a look at the Lee Parks Design Sumo Deerskin Bike Gloves, go to the Lee Parks Design Attempt-On Occasion: February 9-11, 2018 on the Chicago Bike Present
Chicago-area motorcyclists are invited to take a look at your complete line of Lee Parks Design gloves with all of their senses, meet its founder and make purchases at its Attempt-On occasion throughout The Progressive Worldwide Bike Present tour cease at Stephens Conference Middle on February 9-11, 2018.
Start Press Launch:
New Product: Lee Parks Design Sumo™ Deerskin Bike Gloves for Males and Ladies
VICTORVILLE, Calif. (February 2, 2018) – Lee Parks Design is proud to introduce the subsequent era of its legendary deerskin motorbike using gloves, the brand new Sumo™ and Sumo R™, which are available 5 hand-hugging sizes to cowl women and men.
Timeless Design Meets Excessive-Tech Safety and Comfort
The Sumos exemplify a contemporary tackle a timeless American design. They mix the supple consolation, superior safety, direct management really feel and traditional look of Lee Parks Design’s iconic DeerTours®, with a novel, 7-piece system of versatile, impact-absorbing armor defending fingers, knuckles and wrist bones. In a nod to know-how, the gloves’ specifically tanned index finger and thumb patches magically allow correct touchscreen gestures with gloved fingers.
These new gloves are additionally distinguished by wider, half-inch-longer cuffs that higher match over cumbersome jacket sleeves, topped by thick, rolled hems that may be held tight to help when donning the Sumos, earlier than securing them with adjustable wrist closures held firmly by Velcro® materials.
Personalised Match and Storytelling Patina
Obtainable in extra-small to extra-large unisex sizes, Sumo match will be additional customized by stretching or shrinking them utilizing heat water and air- or forced-air drying. This additionally helps provoke the pigment-change course of which supplies each Sumo a novel, timeworn patina that displays their storied lives.
Handcrafted to Perfection
Constructed on the DeerTours platform by true leatherwork artisans, Sumos are handcrafted from the identical 2.75-ounce deerskin, then minimize and sewn using design and manufacturing methods which cemented the DeerTours’ 17-year legacy.
Throughout this time, they’ve been examined over tens of millions of highway miles and confirmed by lots of of conditions that demonstrated tear- and abrasion-resistance far exceeding cowhide’s sturdiness.
Simply 5 items of leather-based are used to construct every Sumo. They’re strategically sewn collectively to supply solely 4 seams alongside the sides, leaving palms stitch-free for optimum really feel. This minimalism limits failure factors and makes the very best use of the fabric’s pure elasticity. For further safety, the palms are then bolstered with an unbiased, second layer of deerskin.
Contained in the glove, every seam is meticulously trimmed of extra leather-based, heated and ironed clean. For optimum seam energy and additional elasticity, the highest and backside halves are mated with a dual-duty design that locations two sturdy, nylon threads in each optimally spaced stich gap.
Designed to Carry out
The Sumos are purpose-built motorbike gloves with distinctive design parts that create greater than a traditional look and comfortable really feel. These parts produce uncompromised structural integrity, unrestricted flexibility and a near-bare-handed transparency that permits them to nearly disappear from handlebars on the road, observe and through long-distance adventures within the harshest circumstances.
Rated R: A Racier Sumo
Lee Parks Design’s longer, sportier glove was additionally upgraded to Sumo standing, then given an R designation. The Sumo gloves’ identify got here from the corporate’s namesake extensively testing and racing with them on demanding supermoto tracks.
The ensuing Sumo R relies on the favored DeerSports® line, all-around avenue gloves appropriate for sport using, observe days and racing. This racier Sumo additionally options articulated exterior armor, touchscreen-ready fingertips and a thicker, rolled hem at high. Sporting upgrades embrace a basis constructed from Four-ounce elk disguise that’s even stronger than deerskin, prolonged gauntlets and a extra tactile, outseam design that simplifies repairs. The R has a wider temperature vary, giving the top-of-the-line Sumo extra multi-season use.
Bought nationwide by way of specialty outlets, giant retailers and the corporate’s web site, Sumo™ and Sumo R™, gloves include a 30-day, money-back assure and a one-year guarantee. For extra data and on-line ordering, go to Lee Parks Design or name 844-317-9244.
Lee Parks Design Sumo™ Deerskin Gloves
- Timeless American design, legendary sturdiness and world-class efficiency
- Objective-built motorbike gloves
- Handcrafted from 2.75-ounce deerskin, which has higher tear- and abrasion-resistance than cowhide
- Versatile, impact-absorbing armor defending fingers, knuckles and wrist bones
- Specifically tanned thumb and index finger suggestions allow correct touchscreen gestures
- Constructed on Lee Parks Design’s iconic DeerTours platform
- Uncompromised structural integrity, unrestricted flexibility
- American leather-based tanned to supply most energy and softness
- Prime and backside joined by simply 4 seams restrict failure factors
- Seamless palms bolstered with an unbiased, second layer of deerskin
- Twin-duty stitching locations two sturdy, nylon threads in each gap
- Inside seams trimmed of extra leather-based, heated and ironed clean
- Close to-bare-handed transparency; gloves nearly disappear from handlebars
- Extensive, lengthy cuffs simply match over cumbersome jacket sleeves
- Thick, rolled hems to seize onto help in donning the gloves
- Adjustable wrist closure secured with Velcro® hook-and-look fasteners
- 5 hand-hugging sizes to cowl women and men
- Personalised match: Gloves stretch or shrink over time to match every rider’s fingers
- Hand washable: Take away dust, oils and stains for longer life
- Gloves develop a novel, timeworn patina that displays their storied lives
- Assure: 30-day, money-back high quality assure
- Guarantee: Supplies and seams backed by one-year guarantee
- Proudly made within the USA
- Colour: Black or Tan
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Retail Worth: $179.95
Lee Parks Design Sumo R™ Elkskin Gloves
The entire above, plus:
- Constructed from heavier, but super-soft, Four-ounce elkskin leather-based
- Extra tactile, outseam design that simplifies repairs
- Adjustable wrist and cuff closures secured with Velcro® hook-and-look fasteners
- Longer gauntlets than commonplace Sumo glove
- Colour: Black & Tan (two-tone)
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Retail Worth: $224.95